úterý 10. června 2014

Výslech podezřelého z podílu na masové vraždě v domě odborů v Oděse

(Zadržen v Luhaňsku lidovou milicí, video zveřejněno 8. 6. 2014, přepis v nagličtině níže)




OVERVIEW: This character was taken captive by Lugansk People’s Republic in the course of defending against the Kiev Junta’s punitive operation. In the course of the interrogation he confessed to killing people in the KIEV Trade Unions Building. 

Q. Ok, go on, start talking about the Trade Unions Building. Your brother, go on, talk about your brother.

A. My brother went in there together with others, armed with submachine guns, with Molotov cocktails. They threw people in, burned them.

Q. Where were the corpses located, in the Trade Unions Building?

A. They took them to the forest.

Q. What forest?

A. [Bravaron – indecipherable]

Q. [Bravaron,] ok. How many corpses were taken out of the Trade Unions Building?

A. Ninety-nine (99).

Q. Ninety-nine (99)? According to my information, it was five hundred and three (503).

A. No. No.

Q. So, you, personally, saw ninety-nine (99)? Ok, why ninety-nine (99), not a hundred (100), not ninety-eight (98)? Why such a specific number?

A. I saw ninety-nine (99).

Q. Ok, you know ninety-nine (99). Did you see them, did you load them up, did you stand and count them? Did you fucking keep track?

A. I counted them.

Q. You counted them. Go on, give me your name, last name, patronymic.

A. Boiko, Evgeniy Viktorovich.

Q. Excellent. Your date of birth.

A. My date of birth is May 22, 1989.

Q. What year?

A. 1989.

Q. Excellent. Your place of birth. Where were you born?

A. In Krivoy Rog.

Q. Guys, he is from Krivoy Rog. Visit his home. Mother, father – who do you have in Krivoy Rog?

A. I have my mother there.

Q. Your mother is there. Does mother know that her son is a moron?

A. No.

Q. No. Do you have a brother?

A. Yes, I do.

Q. Last name, given name, patronymic, and date of birth of your brother?

A. Boiko, Dmitry Viktorovich. April 12, 1987.

Q. ’87. Excellent. His place of birth?

A. Also from Krivoy Rog.

Q. Who is your brother? Talk about your brother.

A. My brother, Boiko, Dmitry Vikotorovich, he works and lives with his wife.

Q. Where does he live? His address?

A. In Kiev. His address I don’t remember.

Q. And how do you travel to Kiev? Brother’s telephone, do you have it? Telephone of brother’s wife, do you have it?

A. 098-87-204-90

Q. Where is your brother employed?

A. He works in Kiev, as a … a … [Met’plaza – indecipherable].

Q. Which hundred (100) of Euromaidan, fuck, your brother? Speak!

A. Self-defence.

Q. Maidan Self-Defence forces. Who is his commander? What hundred (100)?

A. I don’t remember the hundred (100).

Q. Did you knife people [cut people with a knife]?

A. No.

Q. Beat them with a stick? Kill people?

A. Yes, I killed people.

Q. How many people did you kill personally?

A. About 10.

Q. 10 people. How did you kill them?

A. With a submachine gun.

Q. Fuck, you say “about 10 people.” What is it, you don’t even remember how many you killed? How did you kill them? With a submachine gun.

A. I killed them one by one. I executed them.

Q. What?

A. I executed them, one by one.

Q. How did you shoot them, one by one? In what spot did you shoot these people?

A. In the head.

Q. In the head? In the back of the head?

A. Yes.

Q. And why not in the forehead? How did it happen, fuck? They were standing … ?

A. They were standing.

Q. They were standing. And how were they standing?


A. Like these [gesticulates “in a row”], against the wall.

Q. Against the wall, fuck, how against the wall? Show me. Show me yourself how they were standing, fuck. Go on, stand how these people were standing, fuck.

A. Like this.

Q. Like this. And what were you doing?

A. Killing them.

Q. How did you fucking kill them?

A. I put the gun against them, like this, and killed them.

Q. Did you receive payment on Maidan?

A. Yes, I received [money].

Q. How much fucking money did you get on Maidan daily?

A. 400 hryvnas.

Q. Fuck, you are ready to kill people for 400 hryvnas? … Ok then, say hello to your mom, then.

A. I want to say hello to my mom and dad.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat